Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You Better Let Somebody Love You

Did laundry today, mopped and vacuumed the floors. Then I went out and got a hair cut. I was going to leave it longer but Anna at Supercuts had other ideas. Next, I went to Goodwill to look for curtains, but found a cool lamp instead. I also listened to the Eagles song "Desperado" a few times today. It's speaking to me! At a very deep level. On my lists of wants, I forgot to add one thing. Yeah, I'm looking to have a significant relationship. I've got a feeling someone's on the way, and I'm ready as I've been on hiatus for way too long. Marie, the Venice Beach psychic who smokes Marlboros and cares for her mother, says seven to eleven months--7/11--ha! In the meantime, I'll listen to the Eagles and try to get to the gym.

No comments:

Blog Archive